Friday, February 10, 2012

This week in science #9

                                                   This is a picture of the frog cut open         
          
          This week in science I dissected a frog for the fist time. I actually liked it. I didn't think I would like it. Me and my partner Morayo took and drew pictures of the frogs. I took out every organ and took the arms off. The only thing that was left was the head, spine, and legs. For some reason I decided to pop the eyes. Weird.
          
          This week in science I learned that frogs eyes are actually blue. I learned that frogs have strong bodies from all the hopping they do. They have six packs. Which is also weird. I thought only humans could get that. I learned that a frog pretty much has the same organs we do but their organs are placed differently. I also learned that I love to dissect things and I want to do more. PLEASE DAVID GIVE US BETTER ANIMALS TO DISSECT !!
          The 2 organisms dissected at my table were the mouse and the frog. One part of the frog that the mouse had was the heart. They were both located around the neck of the organism. Another part was the stomach. They were both located in the middle area of the organism. The last part that im gonna talk about is the lungs. Both were located on the sides of the organism. The differences were the skin tone, size, shape, and other features. In other words the dont look alike at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment